3, 11, 12, 18, 19 May & 1 June, 2017 PRPP Assessment Course
Sponsor: SouthWest Sydney Local Health District
Location: Liverpool, NSW
NOTE: This is a closed course provided to SWSLHD only.
1. Describe the occupational therapy, neurosciences and educational foundation of the assessment, and its psychometric properties.
2. Assess and score task performance mastery from videotaped examples of client performances using Stage One of the PRPP Assessment.
3. Assess and score cognitive strategy application behaviours applied to tasks on dimensions of perceive, recall, plan and perform from videotaped examples of client performances using Stage Two of the PRPP Assessment.
4. Write specific, measureable mastery and strategy application goals for clients assessed.
5. Use the PRPP Assessment as a client centred outcome measure of occupational performance.
6. Understand the implications of assessment findings for occupational therapy intervention.
This course will be taught by Dr. Chris Chapparo and Dr. Judy Ranka. Both presenters are occupational therapists, researchers and educators with extensive national and international teaching experience.
AUDIENCE: Qualified Occupational Therapists